Net Technologies is proud to deliver two radio design projects for two plants of Saudi Aramco, the biggest gas and oil company in the world, the Jazan ISF and Marine Terminal Plant and the Al Hasa Plant. For both projects, Net Technologies cooperated with Mustang HDP, a specialized GES company operating in the Gulf Region.
Net Technologies, using the most suitable methodologies and tools,
- Outdoor Radio Coverage Study for the TETRA signal distribution in the whole area.
- Investigation of the optimum solution to achieve client’s requirements and target KPIs.
- Simulate and present the outdoor signal distribution in terms of signal strength, terminal classes (HPR deep indoor, HPR indoor, HPR Outdoor and VMR Outdoor).
- The simulations are performed with the latest release of powerful professional radio planning tool – Mentum Planet 6.1.
- Using deterministic propagation models (such as CRC-Predict 4.8) in order to have more realistic coverage results.
- Following the technical TETRA ETSI standards for dimensioning network characteristics during the simulation process.
- Simulations performed with detailed digital satellite maps.
- Preliminary evaluation of existing signals in the area of interest based on professional drive tests performed with Nemo Outdoor and Nemo Analyze.
- TETRA system design including the core network connectivity.
- Selecting the best antenna types and configuration from various worldwide TETRA manufacturers.
- Specification of the cables and feeder types and respective connection elements.
- Dimensioning of TETRA traffic resources including calculations of the maximum users/terminals to be supported by the network.
- Frequency analysis investigating frequency pairs which do cause interference and intermodulation distortion including calculations of transmitter noise and received desensitization.
- Generation bill of materials (BoM).
- Using in-house supporting tools such as Network Planning and Optimization Services (P-ProM), Site Survey and Site Survey Services (S-ProM), Site Integration and Communication Services (I-ProM), Coverage and Performance Testing Services (T-ProM)
- Provide recommendations for optimization and improvement of network operations.
Net Technologies also performed indoor design for buildings required coverage.
- Indoor TETRA network analysis utilizing Cell Enhancers (Repeaters) and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
- Indoor simulation coverage performed with EDX Signal Pro prediction tool.
- In-WiNet presentation tool developed by Net Technologies.
- Examine and recommendations of different methods for deployment of indoor cell extenders (repeaters).
- Detailed indoor connection and configuration characteristics considering hardware units (antennas, repeaters, splitters, couplers etc), cable types to be used and specific installation spots so to achieve best indoor coverage results.
- 3D interactive presentation of coverage achieved in the area of interest including buildings and other obstructions.
Saudi Aramco is then biggest gas and oil company, offering a variety of gas and oil products.
Mustang HDP is a world leading corporation, offering general engineering services for the biggest infrastructure and industrial investment projects.
Net Technologies, a leading ICT solution provider, offers a broad range of services in the field of wireless networks and secure critical communications, from feasibility studies to project implementation and project management, from network planning to final network and coverage testing and optimization. In addition, Net Technologies offers security consulting for critical infrastructure and IT systems. The company offers exceptional know how in areas that include oil, gas, petrochemical, fertilizer industry, power generation, water desalination, mines, mineral processing and seaports, military airports, naval stations, chemical compounds.
Net Technologies, having a team of specialized experts, offers complete IT and Network security and protection services.